TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

Yes, all doom and gloom Robo, and now more of your now famously...

1. 38 Posts.
    Yes, all doom and gloom Robo, and now more of your now famously familar, argumentive tit for tat, boringly defensive, clat trap that comes up whenever anyone questions the bewildering, self satisfying, jobs for the boys, plan that the incompetent teckkers management continue to flop out year after year.
    THIS is the real issue - from my old post....
    "that Phillip River thing is a LOW GRADE, LEAD and ZINC and COPPER MUTT - do you really think that the low grade MINI DEPOSIT that teckkers have been using like the "emporers new cloths" for the last 10 will ever ever ever fly? Get real.
    Only a fool would not realize that once again teckkers have missed the boom when it had half a chance, just as they did with the nickel mine which was closed when the price was around $10,ooo per tonne, just before the price took off up to $50,000 - check the 4terlys"
    That whole orebody would fit into one LEVEL anyone of 6 Lead/zinc mines over here - and have a giz at the grades! Silver would need to be the price of gold to make a quid, although with this lot managing it, unlikely.

Really Robo, has anything changed from last agm, when they where still "unlocking value" - they changed the colour scheme to slimy lime - some of the same old poker faces up there with the same old story telling us how tough it is out there - as if.

As for your comment "Credit crunch for junior miners with start-up projects started at least three years ago. The only way you could source non equity funds was to agree to potentially suicidal loan conditions"..... What is wrong with this excuse?
    This is what's wrong - the project is a confirmed mutt, (ask the directors what the loan conditions would have been whacked on this dog by any half decent banker).
    Still, the same management keeps backing it when everyone now knows it is no a viable project (just check the sp pre-crash in August near the base metal highs).
    So who are the winners? definately not us shareholders - last quarterly showed cash down to 2.3m, pumped off 1.7m from june 30 cash of 4m...presumabely all on management salaries and Lassie!
    the Emporer really has NO clothes, and the bank balance will soon be dry, everything will be sold, the grim reaper will be knocking. Unless something changes in management, market Cap will be 0 plus some smelly old empty feed bags.

And what is the purpose of issuing SHARE options to directors? Does it make them work harder, smarter? Has not worked here to date! just creates false impression that something is happening again (last lot they had expired, so re-issue even more this time!!) while diluting everyone else as they drain the tank.
    Sympathy to all long suffering souls on this one including me, Megan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.