TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

agm, page-5

1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Well if I'm Tit then your Tat Megan. I enjoy our discussions but I wish you could see that TTR realy has a new team now and far from your inaccurate comments about them burning our Company's precious cash on themselves it is clear that they have been spending our cash wisely on definition and some exploritory drilling in addition to the lab scale production work. They are now in a conserving capital mode until things brighten up.

Also just to correct your other statement again - if you really check the quarterly reports you will find that during the majority of RAV8 mining prior to the first shutdown the nickel price probably averaged more like US$16,000 per tonne (with a high of about US$23,000 if my memory is correct). Would you have kept the mine on care and maintenance during the first peak in the nickel price just to wait for the second short lived unsustainable peak a year later? The retrospectometer is usefull tool in running a mine - I don't think.

Essentially RAV8 was a vital project (although a relatively small deposit) as the income generated has funded an enormous amount of work on that "Mutt" you call Phillips River. Some of the working capital that has kept the Company going over the last 3-4 years (via the Burnakura deviation) has been funded from RAV8.

I am surprised that you rate the Phillips River Resource with such contempt. I don't know where you coming from here. For what appears to be a relatively easy to get at operation the grades look reasonable to me. The worth of the deposit looks quite useful for a Junior like TTR. Anyway time will tell and you might be able to hit me back with your retrospectometer again.

Anyway Megan thats my "Tits" worth

Have you sold out Megan or are you going to hang on in there? Your disclosure says holding stock but "sell". Are you? I hold and have been buying long term and added a few to my holding last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.