ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

hi rupertnice to briefly meet you at agm - just back as we...

1. 665 Posts.
    hi rupert

nice to briefly meet you at agm - just back as we speak

i havent read any asx announcements - will do tomorrow

sp3 to correct you briefly - 2010 = profitable not income.
    150k tonne pa = $2 mil profit p.a.

and in addition to what you have said, i took some notes (and excuse the grammar as i've had a few with some of the esi shareholders et al)

Extra info:

Mid 2009 = IP buyout - Calleja was present to hear the same.

Agree, kos 90% sure not much dilution to come. i would support it if need be anyway.

B'ness model not on govt funding but state is more than awareand fed govt acknowledges esi - but esi's b'ness model EXCLUDES Gov funding - it will be a likely bonus

Vic capital should be sealed month end - PS this is when investment coverage can start in earnest....

the problem for esi is choosing WHICH DEAL to seal first (limited resources); many many requests for equity investment into SPV for exclusive rights for coldry

with PPV intent to create many all over the world (as i have iterated before on HC) - minimal dilution with equity investment and debt - also a natural takeover defence.

In addition to $20m Vic capital = ~$50mil tonne p.a. in "qualified prospects" ie not cold callers(!)/spivs/whatever... but deal that should likely be done (6/7 coys) - others eager.

indirect route to market - no spv's w/o esi being profitable

esi's water capture ie 2 tonne = 1 tonne coal plus 1000L water could supply 5% of melb water needs - 150k tonne plant only!

esi water "0 carbon water" less footprint than de-sal
    could charge $1 per L?

upscale to 2.5mil, 5 mil, 10...20 mil t p.a
    so much more eg cost $$ savings in new plant for non-esi led spv eg power station,

also $5mil up front royalty feed model.

matmor similiar route eh +/- 30pc matmor, partners (also nickel tailing as we know)... matmor the key $$ IMO

no share price spruking - deals will speak fr themselves

am certain that the watrshed is now and the first deal will be done at month end - bring on support from all sectors - govt, analysts... wider press... time is short to get set at these levels

no talking up own book - those that were there know, these are the facts ex sp3 that i can remember... i will sit back and enjoy the ride

the esi of old is long gone, only past remnents not remonstrate as supporters/opponents that have talked to new management know, this is our time

furthermore, management are quality and thoroughly nice blokes

cheers to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.