LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

AGM..., page-5

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Lynas has got through the worst of times. Amanda and team have set the company up to be big and successful at a time when renewables will really take off. Current noise about EV demand and uptake hides the fact that the transition is underway. Forecasts for the speed of EV uptake were too ambitious anyway in my opinion. Demand is still growing, just not as quickly as the hype. Charging infrastructure and other issues can and will be dealt with over time. In the meantime Lynas products still very much in demand. Hybrid vehicle demand is also growing, many seeing it as an interim measure until pure electric really takes off. Demand from other sectors eg smart manufacturing, robotics, wind, catalysts etc not going away. China will do everything to encourage demand and grow its economy. Western countries bringing inflation under control so interest rate hikes should stop or reverse in the very near future. Just waiting for news on first feed to the kiln at Kal and will do my final top up of LYC. The future is bright, Lynas management have big plans for the future although they obviously were unable to elaborate at the AGM. R and D going gangbusters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.