CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Just a few comments to add Rob Re: the AGM,"we expect...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Just a few comments to add Rob Re: the AGM,
    "we expect interesting times ahead"...Does the average holder understand the value of our resources?...

I'm about to start my 12th year in business....ask me for cash on hand at almost any time of the year & I'd laugh...We know CTP had 7+ish mil in the last quarterly plus the 4.5ish received recently (probably from BG) gives us around 12ish which is good enough for me. Anyway it is a logical but unrealistic request imo...usually accountants work for us at certain times only...not daily:)

14.4c PS would be nice. My average is above that, but I'm averaging down...as I can:)

$1mil CBM wells speak for themselves...we know where we are going here:)

Another strategic investor? Other than BG...YES imo. We must be astute if we want value from our investment.

I keep bringing up Lnc as a JV partner around here:) Not many bites but I will keep my hopes/dreams alive:) (disclosure: I have held LNC in the past but those & other funds have been in CTP for the some time...Further disclosure: Today I posted money to my broker account, specifically to buy more CTP shares so I am not trying to influence the price up or down in any way...I speak my mind:) DYOR & choose YO investments as usual folks:)

With the current new/old farminee's budget I expect a very significant increase in CBM drilling for 2009.

With 150km X 50km it appears that we own the valuable tenements after Simpson#1 drilling showed us which direction our resources pointed:)...(Which adds to my sentiment @ the time that Simpson would become a positive result for us:)

There seems to be fantastic years ahead for CTP by the sound of it but Everybody should choose their own investments....I know where my investment $ are going atm:)

Good luck to everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.