BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Fair enough about a lot of time and money to attend, but it just...

1. 3,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7502
    Fair enough about a lot of time and money to attend, but it just may cost you more money in the investment
    one holds by not attending.

Looking people in the eye, discussing concerns you may have and seeing how they address you’re concerns can be more than worth it to help make decisions on your investment , one way or another.

As there were no shareholders that voiced concerns raised here / generally, I had to switch to the “ Karen” in me articulate.

I brought up the lack of clarity in the notes regarding the share incentive scheme issue, including the poor explanation of the 15 million CEO shares ( which I support as DP is still paid at the lower end of the peer average… most of the peer group have not had any comparable operational success yet pay their CEO, including incentives more then BRK,, and have suffered comparable share price malaise), the lack of mention that the general incentive shares where to have KPI’s and were not to be handed out Willy/ Nilly . I said even if the KPI’s were not fully worked out yet, it should have been made clear the incentives were subject to KPI’s. I said the clarification / points provided after the AGM resolutions and notes were issued when concerns were raised , should have been broadly mentioned in the notes, which would have mitigated a lot of the uncertainty.

I said there was a general feeling of lack of clarity in the communication from the company in general , a view by many that BRK is a West Coast Cowboy operation (it is not) which only lends to reinforce the negative options of those that hold them, tends to cause some negativity amongst neutrals and can temper the positive attitude of many long term supporters…

The acknowledged my concerns on communication .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.