AGN 2.78% 83.3¢ argenica therapeutics limited

AGN Media thread, page-120

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Sorry mate you've presented a few falsehoods here.

Regarding point one - yes absolutely both drugs have the potential to fail at any hurdle.

Regarding point two - AGN has not had slow uptake, the uptake has been pretty good. They had 20 patients in 4 months from essentially 5 out of the 10 sites being up and running. Recruitment expected to be completed before the pre-specified target. There are now 10 sites up and running and I expect recruitment will actually be completed well before the target. You are also essentially guessing recruitment will be better in USA. How many hospitals are involved? How many patients are they aiming for? I expect you have absolutely no idea regarding these numbers, not what the appetite for stroke trials is over there.

Regarding point three. Phase 1 trials are healthy volunteers. NYR's phase 1 trial will be on healthy volunteers (not stroke and TBI victims), much like AGNs. When ready, AGN will be able to go directly into a phase 2 trial for TBI, there is no point doing another phase 1 trial on healthy volunteers again. Providing NYR get through phase 1 they will run two separate phase 2 trials for stroke and TBI providing they have the funding to do both (do they?). And where is this 8 years coming from? Pull that one out of thin air?

Completely misconstrued available information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.3¢
Change
0.023(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 86.5¢ 81.0¢ $189.7K 225.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11621 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.