AGN 1.28% 79.0¢ argenica therapeutics limited

AGN Media thread, page-179

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    The advantage of trialing ARN-007 in thrombolytic therapy is you can compare the trial results against cases where thrombolytic therapy was used either without neuroprotective agents or with rTPA. It is known that thrombolytic therapy with rTPA can cause neurotoxicity and even intra-cerebral haemorrhaging, it makes sense to compare the results to gauge the reduction in oedema/infarct volume vs current standard of care. If the results show a clinically significant effect irrespective of half-life or whatever, you're onto a winner.

To sell the stock when you haven't even seen the results yet and based on your current knowledge when you are not privy to all the information displays a non-conviction in your investing. What is the general consensus of where the sp might end up following the safety review? $1.50? Whoop-de do. To invest in a stock hoping to catch the uplift and then sell reeks of opportunism which could be done on any biostock in the middle of a trial. I'm certainly not seeing any reason based on my research to sell, to continually push the line that these peptides have a history of failing is disregarding industry innovation in this area and holding a limited, almost naive outlook. Seriously, if you think Man cannot work out how to get peptides to patients and eliminate half-life issues or diminishing efficacy thats pretty ridiculous. Basically you'd hold the view that what this company is doing is a complete waste of time throwing money down the drain and no good will come of it. Insane really....

If the results are compelling, there's no reason this can't go to $10 very quickly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $100.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 80.5¢ 78.0¢ $71.40K 90.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 2444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.