IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Some here have 'questioned' the proposed R&D refund of...

1. 11,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Some here have 'questioned' the proposed R&D refund of $0.961Million.
    I believe the finalization of the AGNOSCO Tech has gained traction, and one may expect the Trademark Application 'alone' for AGNOSCO, will get the R&D refund over the line.

Whilst final Trademark approval may take some further time, IMO news may be forthcoming soon on AGNOSCO, and the previously released hints of News IOT Group has provided on the growth of this Technology may be positive to say the least.
    A snippet further below of the Trademark application process and current status is provided.

*Meanwhile - ROAM-e's application has been re-submitted on 28th April 2017 by the looks for Trademark Status (just 2 weeks ago), requested again after the SK saga, one may assume? - Quote: REQUEST FOR RECONSIDERATION RECEIVED.
    So ROAM-e may not be a dead duck just yet!

Statements - 'AGNOSCO'

Goods and Services
    computer hardware and software for facial recognition sold as a component of still image cameras, video cameras and biometric identification apparatus; computer hardware and software for facial recognition sold as a component of computer application software for mobile phones, namely, software for identity verification
    Goods and Services
    computer hardware and software for facial recognition sold as a component of camera drones, other than toys
    Translation of Words in Mark
    The English translation of "AGNOSCO" in the mark is "I recognize", "realize" or "discern".

Trademark Events

Column 1 Column 2
    1 Event Date Event Description
    2 2016-12-05 NEW APPLICATION ENTERED IN TRAM
    3 2016-12-06 NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM
    4 2017-03-06 ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER
    5 2017-03-06 APPROVED FOR PUB - PRINCIPAL REGISTER
    6 2017-03-29 NOTIFICATION OF NOTICE OF PUBLICATION E-MAILED
    7 2017-04-18 PUBLISHED FOR OPPOSITION
    8 2017-04-18 OFFICIAL GAZETTE PUBLICATION CONFIRMATION E-MAILED
    Last edited by Key Sole: 14/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.