IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

AGNOSCO Tech, page-31

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Brassmad

You seem to be more concerned about the territory's I don't have than the territories IOT do have? haha

What business is it of yours?
    You want me to elaborate on a confidential chat? Are you insecure?
    Ok little fella, let me help you out so you can spread your wings and fly like a Roam-e

Spoke with Airselfie, not AEE, to find out more about the product, and discussed the product specs, sales numbers, general chit chat, just as any good researcher would, was reviewing any sound opposition to the Roam-e (at the time), questioned their forward sales movements after kickstarter, one thing led to another, was asked could I sell it online (verbal chat), I said possibly yes, so there never was a set territory Brassmad....so your question is about as mute as IOT's sales department, who for some reason love to take areas or territories only, or only sell online via one route, I simply take an all or nothing approach.

Hope that clears up your questioning Brassmad, and just to really clear it up further, I've also spoken to AEE and Amazon at even greater lengths than you care to imagine, I do my research, it's called research, I advise you to try it.

Show me the colours Brassmad!
    Show me the Videos!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.