IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

AGNOSCO Tech, page-32

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Brassmad

I just saw this post.
    I spoke with Airselfie well before (I assume) IOT spoke with Airselfie or AEE about Airselfie.

I didn't discuss IOT distribution agreement, as there wasn't one?
    Hope that clarifies for you.

However, I sincerely doubt that any negative posters will do the same if/when IOT is successful.

So even after seeing the Sp run from 1c to 18c and back to 1.9c, and $15m+ lost, you still hold hope for the success of this lot?

Here's a thing Brassmad, it matters not how supposedly successful you see them, there will be no profits for you as a shareholder.

That is how they operate, pay themselves handsomely and will only increase wages as time moves forward until the jar is empty, have they not already proven this to be the case?

Why would you sink your funds into a company that operates this way?
    Due to their utter lack of any success thus far Brassmad, what have they done in relation to their own wages increasing at 10% p.a from a $380,000 base with no direct sales or achievements linked to it? What about the increase in free options?

You tell me. Would any decent operator reduce their own wage until such time as success is seen, after failing miserably? especially after burning through your $15m+ and more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.