AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO @ 1.1c is a rare opportunity

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Took the opportunity to buy @ 1.1c today again ;-). In position once AGO flys, ill get my money back and then some ;-p.
    In opinion AGO @ 1.1c is the best value mining stock going right now given:
    1. It's producing 16 million tonnes per year making decent profits now.
    2. With AGOs costs making it one of the best, if not the best marginal producer globally with costs near Roy Hill.
    3. Soon, it's cash will be level with debt held. Potentially after 2-3 quarterlys that debt with be eliminated leaving profits for share buybacks, exploration or dividends. = Value for shareholders.
    4. Huge mining tenements in the Pilbura with not just IO underground. Potentially LITHIUM and Vanadium.
    5. Potential Lithium spin-off, JV, producer once Lithium prospects are proven and expanded on its tenements. The probability is high considering its neighbour is Pilbura Minerals and Ken is commanding it's rapid rise.
    6. Existing Infrastructure in several locations. Surely, this can be leveraged for Lithium to some degree. Eg Wodgina
    7. I have no doubt share consolidation will happen once debt is eliminated and cash continues to roll in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.