AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO 2018 (New year, new beginning), page-205

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    All in opinion:
    A repeat of 1987?
    US Bonds and inflated Equities market to fall from grace not seen since 1987? European Central Bank halved its monthly bond purchases to $45 billion.
    US Federal Reserve with three US rate hikes this year?

History Repeating?
    As per 1987, rising bond yields rise the cost of debt which squeeze profits of companies relying on cheap money to fund buybacks and help fuel the overvalued equities market filled with market wonders, unicorns and those who have MCs which struggle to justify their bubbled value. Tech and Coiny Coins for example in my eyes are a shorters dream and a future bear play. It's due for a consolidation not seen since the last dotcom crash.
    When debt becomes more expensive this will most likely have a flow on effect to Australian banks and then passed to Aussie home owners who have overborrowed (living the property portfolio dream or shall I say nightmare) while their housing values fall back to earth to long term norms. In my eyes, this is inevitable and not a question of when it's how soon! Cash is king and commodities will be raking in the cash, profiting heavily and having little to no debt.
    I know where I'd rather be.
    This is why in opinion, money will begin to shift into the likes of commodities hence why more Commodity ETFs are popping up globally. That means there more demand for quality Aussie market leading mining companies holding much of the world's natural resources and more tree shakes. If US investors want in, they better get in quick otherwise they will pay alot more, a whole lot more over the next few years. A tree shake here and their will not phase thick skinned Aussie investors who have been hanging on to this $ tree growing since the commodity market was milked to the downside for years. We have accumulated and positioned holding strong. Either come aboard or rot in your own bed of overpriced assets, sectors and rising debt stress. Good luck...

Coiny coin coins
    Facebook banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies.
    Good for you Facebook.
    Writing is on the wall Coiny coin investors..

IO Supply Peaked.
    IO Supply Peaked as higher quality ore takes focus and low quality end of life mines gradually come out of the market.
    I interpret in the news Vales CEO had signalled they will diversify away from Iron Ore. Planning to reduce the percent of earnings derived from iron ore from the current 90 percent to around 70 percent within two years. Base metals would be a fundamental part of the diversification strategy.
    In my eyes, this means as their High Quality Ore new mine ramps up, their production of end of life lower quality ore mines will eventually reduce overall production or definately offset (not increase) I've always said this is a possibility. The markets should read this as a reduction in IO supply in the LT focusing on higher quality ore, higher profits and base metals. Pretty obvious to me. Will it be obvious for those expert analysts out their? Who knows....
    Chinas low quality ore mines have reduced over the last few years and will continue to. Australia's wave of supply has peaked and will most likely repeat what Vale is doing. By focusing on higher grade ores, blends, lumps as the market for low grade reduces but still in need, AGO is a niche player which will still profit handsomely from its IO lump and also it's diversication streams.

IO Demand robust.
    I won't go into detail here as I have said enough about strong global demand looking forward.

In 2018 and 2019, AGO will return to greatness as other last multiyear investment wonders get a rude awakening. Wait and see. I have my popcorn ready for the big long into commodities. $$$$$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.