AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ago eyes third takeover, page-25

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi juggernauts,

What we have infront of us regarding demand for iron ore is anyones guess.

What we do know is that we probably have a decade or more of tremendous growth coming from China and India, a growth that is going to be much bigger then the American industrialisation and something that we have never seen in history.

Without steel and iron ore this industrialisation is not possible as steel is one of the foundations and a requisit for any industrial growth to be able to take place.

We have a long term demand for iron ore coming from China and India and once the western nations start growing again, it will be even more in demand.

The fact that AGO has been using script has nothing to do with an overvalues company, but more with the fact that this take over adds even more value.

And only if the current holders of the company that is being taken over, can stil be part of the upside growth , will they vote in favour of the merger.

And how can they be part of the future upside growth?? by getting shares in the new company.

You only have to go to the AXO forum and you will see enough poster who believe that they will get even more value, by staying with the merged company and getting their shares changed into AGO shares.

Remember most of the high grade DSO ore has already been dug up and send oversees, thats why we move now towards the more costly magnetite resources.

Even iron ore although widely found around the world has its quality deposits and its uneconomic resources.

China does not have the benefit of having high grade DSO ore and will have to rely on countries like Australia, Brasil and India for their Iron ore.

Australia is well postitioned to make the most of this situation for many , many years to come imho.

My money is on iron ore and a lot of that money has gone into AGO because I like what I see when it comes to the management and its growth profile.

They have build a company that will be soon worth more then $1Billion from scratch in a couple of years.

AGO has no debt and an agressive management when it comes to growth and realising their growth strategie.

David Flanagan is a very smart and well liked operator, and it was only 12 months or so ago when their where many voices who did not believe that he would be able to stick to his growth profile due to lack of port access.

We all know now that David has his way of dealing with this and knows how to solve it.

I can see many more deals coming from him, and will make sure that I will be part of this deal making process, by being a shareholder in this company and gaining the future upside from this undervalued iron ore exporter.

Give it a few weeks and we will be north of the $3 mark and that will be only the beginning of a long steady rise.

We will see some re-traces along the way as per norm, but the medium to long term trend will be up imho.

And yes if I was an AXO holder I would change my AXO shares for AGO and would do it with a smile on my face.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.