AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

nice post jojo, hope your other investments are doing as well as...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    nice post jojo, hope your other investments are doing as well as AGO has this week.

I dont for one second doubt the investment credentials of the IO industry. However I guess my point is, every blind freddy knows that the demand from iron ore will be strong from China, India, Brazil, Russia etc. But one must also consider the supply side of the equation. As highlighted in my previous post theres a heap of additional capacity coming on board just from Aust, and to believe that IO prices will continually rise is ignorant. The media and analysts seem to get overhyped up with the demand growth. Although buyers currently cant get enough of the stuff, from previous commodities experience its clear that deficits will turned around into surplus's.

Doull you fool who let you out the cage for the weekend, first off is get the name of the deposit right, second the analysts/experts you refer to, I bet are those that benefited from the placements at massive discounts in 08 and 09 diluting exisiting shareholders, yeh there really independent with their valuations, can guarantee they'll be selling a long way short of $4.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.