AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ago eyes third takeover, page-28

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi juggernauts,

You are right with the supply and demand story and obvious this will also be part of the iron ore story....eventually.

We have seen the supply and demand story with Nickel and we all know what happened.
    But again I made some real good money out of Nickel when the story was still good.
    But even the Nickel price has now come back from its lows and we may see the Ni price grow even stronger again in the next 12 to 24 months.

Back to iron ore we will see a turn around of the story, but that time is still far off imho.
    China is huge and the demand will be there for sometime to come.
    Even with the additional supply that is coming on the market we probably have still quite some years of excellent iron prices ahead of us.

Unless ofcourse we get another financial meltdown.
    With Nickel the Chinese found a substitute being Pig iron, but with Iron ore there is , yes, just that, iron ore.

There is no substitute.

So before AGO and the iron ore story turns sour, we will have a share price which would probably be far north of the $4 mark and dividends along the way to enjoy for some years to come.

The only other country that has been thru this growth period and made an tremendous impact on the world has been the USA, but China is many times bigger then the US.

Therefor my instinct tells me that this will be huge...

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.