AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ago operating cash flow positive?, page-19

1. 1,710 Posts.
    Nicolelee, tell us something we dont already know. You are a hard headed person:)

We have enough cash to last us for 4+ years, our aim is to get 200mT DSO and produce 12mT of it per annum by 2011. That means alot of hard work and lots of spenditure. Whilst every other company is looking at conserving cash and delaying their prospects. We are full steam ahead. That sais a lot for the confidance of AGO management. This is why I hold AGO. We will be in the best position in 12months and other companies will envy...

You would be dumb and stupid, to conserve cash just so you could have a positive cash flow for the sake of it, when AGO is trying to become 4th largest Fe miner....Stupid...

What did you think Nicolelee, that AGO was going make profits in first year??? Get real...

AGO dont need to make any postive cash flow until 2011... Thats how you grow... And thats why AGO is the best company in the ASX... Whilst every other company is restricted due to credit crisis. AGO is free to GROW...

If AGO had a positive cash flow and did not spend its 100mil in the bank, I would be worried not meeting 2011 targets and would be out of this stock in no time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.