AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGOOA Changed my mind from gamble to just under 50% probability...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    AGOOA
    Changed my mind from gamble to just under 50% probability and going above that tomorrow.

38mill debt cleared in 2 months (118mill debt, 80mill cash, 60mill per qtr gross cash flow) 20mill gross profit cash flow per month, for 5 months till expiry of 31/7 at 7.5c.

Heads closing at 3.6c yearly high. Also TA break of downtrend line, a few Higher Highs  and Lower Lows in a steady uptrend channel of low spread days with massive volume supporting uptrend and major players entered with the constant selling of the debt holders ceasing again today.

Here is a chart with AGO - Daily - ATLAS IRON LIMITED.gif +-20% trend band to see how prices project in the next6 months. Expect spread to increase as prices do. eg the 20% spread is 1.7c a day at the end of July, compared to todays 20% spread of .006c

The TA confirmed uptrend middle median line is about 7.6c on 30/6 and 8.5c on 31/7.
    The top +20% band is 9.2c on 30/6/17 and 10.2cents on 31/7/17.

Consequently my analysis has gone from gamble to extreme buy on the AGOOA considering the FA says the uptrend could go exponential beyond this first trend channel. Compared to the rest of the chart, the rate of uptrend is very low and has potential for quantum spreads.
    25/1 reward to risk or breakeven or 100% loss.
    With the new management I expect 1.5mill mcap on heads and the 12c gap to fill in 12mnths or less, if profit is steadied for a qtr or 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.