AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hi GuysJust mention first up I continue to hold AGO. Just been...

1. 81 Posts.
    Hi Guys
    Just mention first up I continue to hold AGO. Just been scanning the national news and the thing that jumped out at me are the plans by the major IO producers to undertake large increases in IO production. Just one example from the Australian:

“Yesterday's opening was a major milestone in Rio Tinto's $US11.6 billion expansion of its Pilbara iron ore export capacity from 220 million tonnes a year to 290 million tonnes. The company is expected to decide by the end of the year on whether to push ahead with a further expansion to 360 million tonnes, although some investors have called for caution amid concerns the global iron ore market could move into oversupply”.

See more at: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/rio-iron-ore-to-drive-mining-growth-says-barnett/story-e6frg9df-1226731847455#sthash.8YtY4n2w.dpuf

KB really needs to get moving and put some urgency in his deliberations around a rail/port solutions for AGO. He seems to think he has all the time in the world, simple fact is he doesn’t. A wall of over supply is building and well on the way and alone with it will be lower prices. There is a window of opportunity but it is quickly closing. So to KB, move it or lose it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.