AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO Scenarios as fundamentals improve, page-36

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I agree nightmarez3k. In this climate reputation is everything. AF has a legacy to protect and imv will want to preserve his mature age image.

He has done many good things but will know that « The good things you do are written on water ». People remember best your failings. .... I’m counting on this move not being in total self interest but, as it should be, and as stated in the SID, « in the best interests of shareholders. » ... Surely, in his position, and with the scheme booklet estimated to be seen by shareholders this month, he is already aware of the Independent Expert’s view as to whether the SID is in the best intersts of s/holders or not ? And FMG will have done their own asset valuation. .. A place on the board of any new subsidiary assures input and control of that subsidiary well as the Special Purpose Vehicle that has been set up in the separate Alliance Agreement to manage its future lithium and manganese.

From memory AF began his stockmarket career in the early part of the 80s. He will have been a close witness to the egregious excesses of the bad old WA Inc days .. and have known and seen the fate of those infamous “names” that still fascinate and shock in equal measure. ... Not something he would want for his eponymous business ... is my guess. Hope we are right. Best wishes all longs...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.