AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

This is my take on Atlas from the early days back in 2011 when a...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    This is my take on Atlas from the early days back in 2011 when a friend suggested I get on the gravy train bought 50,000 at 3.11 watched them rise to that 4 smackaroos thought how good is this better buy something else bought FMG just a lazy 10,000 thought I was a genius knew nothing other than me mate giving me the tip.

Being educated and knowing not one thing about the market back then pumped me chest out thought I would just have to ride the gravy train to the end to collect the cash we all know what happened me being to pig headed or optimistic kept saying it would turn yes well it did into a disaster.

Thought Atlas were gone well they were in dollar an cents to me anyway, funny how things turn out missus rans off with me ex mate I get back into shares again look up old stock do something different it's called research start buying truckloads of Atlas again, bought in at 1.6 an 1.8 and from that research and the input of some very knowledgable members only need the SP to reach .06 to be roughly square, what a ride 6 Melb Cups lol.

So when those debt holders are gone who I might say saved our hides then from everything I read an hear about the prospect of Atlas getting back to 4 dollars those people are taking something that's illegal an should seek instant medical advice, my take for what's it's worth is the company seems to be a lot more stable with a clearer vision to its future as with the signing with PLS and its diversification into other mining opportunities will see them get the SP up around 18-20c mark within the next 12 to 18 months which would be a bloody great result for all an sundry but if anybody is looking for a quick fix they should find something else to bet on cause I believe we still have a way to go to get there hopefully this years Melb Cup will be one to remember an all the signs are there for that Gold Copper Lithium IO go you good thing GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.