AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hi GW, I set out to learn VSA (based on Richard Wyckoff's work)...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi GW, I set out to learn VSA (based on Richard Wyckoff's work) and used as the basis of a trading package called Trade Guider. So I coded the signals into me own volume chart as text, Mitta, a past poster here was the guru and uses Trade Guider.
    In essence it helps to identify the price levels to watch, bases on the combination of price action and volume. For those who use it well, VSA will keep them out of false candlestick setups.

As you say it is only an interpretation of the candlestick and volume, but I like the notes I get when there is a VSA signal, they have helped me learn to recognise setups. Very easy for me to see as I scroll quickly through my lists.
    My main indicator is a close above the 8ema after closes below it for 5 or more days, and entry within 25% of the previous range up. I also want either a double bottom or a higher high and higher low for my ideal setup.
    So I guess the VSA is just a heads up for me and I don't rely on it for entry.
    Cheers
    Raine

here's a quick link if you are interested
    https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...=VK9uanCHdMQ&usg=AOvVaw0CHfGUfvEHrKOs1hKZrNjy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.