AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO United - Start The Voting, page-122

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I have a question. As we all seam to now understand that this is a Scheme and not a TO which means we need 25% and not 10%. From where I see it we don't have much chance for 25% unless someone has a lazy 2B shares that their not divulging. With that said our chance is with the 50% of holders. With AGO having 35k+ holders is it correct to say that they need half to submit paperwork to agree to the deal, assuming it gets to that? Or do the board get a proxy or something for the huge number of holders that will not bother to mail their snail mail for the small parcels they will hold due to dilution over the years. As I see it and I am by no means an expert, they have Buckley's chance of getting 18k plus individuals to exert the effort to post a form back for 3c x a hand full of shares. If my ramblings are correct, does this not mean they have a snow balls chance of getting this over the line. Please advise what happens to the could not be bothered vote, which I believe will be over 50% easily.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.