AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO United - Start The Voting, page-135

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    The effort of a few helps all of the little share holders

I first bought into AGO in 2009, my second attemp into small miners, as I was a newbie to this new world, I was very cautious and sold out about a month later. I have always been watching the AGO site on Hot Copper to see what is going on, because my interest in the small iron ore miners was growing.

I came back into Atlas in July 2015, this time to stay for a while. I was getting quite excited to see that Atlas was diversifying into other minerals, and that debt was being paid down. For me, I felt that we were over the worst and things can only get better from here.

I am disappointed with this merger, however I'll be ok should it happen, I really wanted to see our Atlas finally climb out of its hole and reach for the stars.

I am voting NO, and have put my name and the amount of shares I have with AGO United.

For disclosure, I am also a FMS (Flinders Mines) holder, I also bought into Flinders Mines in July 2009, almost the same time as I purchased my first Atlas shares.

As most small shareholders may know Flinders Mines had their own takeover issues, and at that time brought about FMSU (Flinders United) and Friends of Flinders United.

Flinders United was the main organising platform, and Friends of Flinders United was for all of us small shareholders. It is a way to give the smaller shareholders a voice, and to let their views be heard, helping the mum and dad investors.

PS (you see on the AGO thread) PS was and still is a Friends of Flinders United supporter, PS was there from the beginning and has been very knowledgeable and informative for all of us small shareholders in FMS, a great asset to have on your side.

Albertnumajira from AGOU ( Atlas United) and I imagine a few others, are trying to do the same with Atlas. They are putting in a lot of time and effort to bring us smaller shareholders together, to help keep us informed of what's going on, and what we can do to make our voice heard.

So finally hooray for the PS's and the Albertnumajira's of this world, and many others like them, putting others first. (please do your own research)

Cheers
    SET
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.