AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

okay people need some help volunteers if you like our resident...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    okay people need some help volunteers if you like our resident writing guru Red is overseas and cannot get internet properly but he just sent me something that needs 1 or 2 maybe 3 of our members to work on and then send across to Atlas Legal a follow up to his previous emails to them, please it doesnt matter who or how many are sent you can change the wording around about to suit or you may have something else you consider should be included thanks and if you need anything else just email me yeh cheers.

Attention Atlas Iron Legal,

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your earlier response to our query regarding assurance of independence for the Independent Experts and verification of the IE reports.

Your response very helpfully listed the processes the company has to follow; these have now been thoroughly reviewed by the shareholders.

The main question which arises – and this is central to much of our dissatisfaction- is how can the Atlas board unanimously and unequivocally recommend the deal with Min Resources before the independent “fair value” assessments have been conducted.

We can understand a recommendation for a takeover with a proviso that fair value will be agreed once the assessments are conducted and verified, but as it stands the decision is coming across as a sale ‘at any price.’

As you maybe aware, the company valuation and equivalent share price falls well below all industry valuations and is not in line with many Atlas statements made in the past.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.