AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO Up up and away, page-381

1. 2,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thats what I was thinking if IO drops a dollar day for 6 days in a row to go to $US90 or A$117, then AGO will go down 60%. What people say on HC forum doesn't really affect price, people just manipulate the sentiment which changes the price, if they can get away with it. Its all a game, at least we are on the winning team with AGO, now.
    Sellers piling up at 5c -44 mill and charts look disastrous, considering the expectations from IO price rises from $38. Not happy because I 've been to my lovely doctor and I reckon my problem is diet related and she made appointment with psychiatrist, costing $370. The medical profession has to stick with who makes the rules - the drug companies and the gov standards. both are corrupt and not truth seekers, but governed by money. gov standard diet is disaster for me- try tell that to my doctor, when I say I should be on the low fodmaps diet. research wheat belly doctor and he says the American FDA approved diet is wrong.

Related to AGO share price has to be something similar. I'll ask the psychiatrist what he thinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.