TZL 3.85% 2.5¢ tz limited

agreement with xtend services sdn bhd in malay, page-11

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "I am bewildered on your and beanmix reaction.
    you presume this is the only deal done ? What about deals wereby the client does not want a publication?"

Mr Jan. We are only mere mortal share holders. We don'y have the insight you have. we, like the market in general can only react to what the company tells us, sounds like you have inside infor, perhaps you can either share with us and level the playing field????

Mr BXXXXX don't get too excite, as i said one swallow does not a summer maketh, show us deal that is relective of your effort and business plan from America, rather than a small left field deal though exciting means little to the botomline.
    Prove us wrong by showing us deals from your executed business plan. That's how you shut the critics up rather than using other means...like a school head master

Sienna,I would eat all the humble pies you can dish up when I see something more substantial. And I can only re state ny previous post which argues again putting too much emphasis on AMG...it is continuous disclosure and correspondences that is warranted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $166 6.653K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.