AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

The 11c bargain is being put in the hands of "sophisticated"...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The 11c bargain is being put in the hands of "sophisticated" investors (read boys club I guess). Loyal shareholders are to be largely locked out of the offer as a paltry one for five does not give them much of a boost. 20% of your holding at 11c doesn't compare favourably to getting 100% of your AGS holding at 11c.

If either Beverley four mile or Maldon were really a bonanza then an above market price may have been seen direct to a single major institutional investor. There would have been someone knocking on the door. 11c is below the market in AGS for around a month back and a give away if the goods were there at Beverley or Maldon.

The price of 11c says it all.

I wouldn't be surprised to see AGS drift down and languish at 11.5c for some time to come now. I hope so. The brokers mates will probably dump straight back on to the market and be happy with five or ten percent return on their short term outlay. I don't want the boys club to get too much out of this. I'm out for now. I may buy back in at 11.5c begrudgingly giving my hard earned to a brokers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.