AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

(Reposted as requested by the Moderators)) Wow just been reading...

1. 7,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    (Reposted as requested by the Moderators))

Wow just been reading the posts by you and JC.

What has H/Q done so far that is illegal?

Why is AGS in the position it is in?

Why are individual Shareholders in the position they are in atm

Were Shareholders misled?

Did the Directors mislead?

Upto the point where AGS was notified of the stockpiling, it was the Directors who made the disasterous call of taking out the M&D C Matter.
    10m went to legal fees? FGS.(For goodness sake)

Now with the stock piling, what would any individual do on here, if you were in Business and had a product that you could sell for 40$ now or wait for possibly 50$ in 12-18 mths time.

AGS gave H/Q total Management rights!

Its not H/Q fault that 10m went to Legal Fees.!

All this talk of telling the AGS story to Reporters?

The first thing I would look at if I was a Reporter was where the blame lies for the position AGS is in atm and the first place I would look is the initial JVA to see if there was justification in the first place for any Legal Action. (Noted, That's a bit hard with the CC).

Secondly I would look to see if there was justification for taking out that M&D C Legal Action.!

Then I would look at how the evidence that was miracuosly delivered was overlooked by the Director/s and the Legal Representatives of AGS!

The stock piling issue comes down to management of a Business. imo Is it illegal?

We've got a Junior Legal eagle atm handling that for us, it appears. imo
    Am I confident of success?

The fact remains no-one twisted my arm to buy 770,000 shares in AGS during the last four years. imo

25% of B4M is what I counted on! Win or lose the M&D C Matter!
    I and I'm sure everyone did not believe we could end up in this position.
    (less than 25% of B4M or selling the 25% or handing 40% of ACE over to another Company)

If there is any blame to hand out for the position of AGS I say it is poor Management.

Nothing to do with H/Q.
    They have taken the Project to production. What more can you ask of them? They're not baby sitters. imo

Whats done is done and all the crying in the world wont change a thing. imo!

What do you want me to tell you, my dog, cat or budgie died because I didn't have the funds to feed them (if I had one) because I owned shares in AGS!

Good Luck All

and "May the clouds be generous" my friends! (Quote from an AGS holder). lol

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.