AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

ags court, page-85

1. 1,513 Posts.
    I'm trying hard to work out what the motive was behind this Capital Raising exercise??

Its blatantly obvious to even the casual observer what would happen when the price was set at 8c ( regardless of the 15c " sweetener " ) It doesn't matter what price they set, there is no confidence in the way this company has been operating
    its no good saying posters here don't help by bagging Management , whoare doing a stellar job in hard circumstances! Did they take a pay cut while we took a haircut on the share price! They aren't Marters, they are payed to do a job. Sorry, they've had too many stuff ups to give them anymore support. You can't blame shareholders/posters for the current sorry state of affairs.
    Whats their plan B for when this latest waste of money flops, like everything else they've tried over the last 4 years. What price below 8c will we be at by "close off date" ??
    They have been totally " outplayed " at every move they have taken and we are now suffer the consequences of their inept actions. Facts are facts so thank goodness the value of " our " resource is still there for us to hang some hope on getting a return from.
    just my view
    Chicka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.