EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: thanks ub...roc. PLEASE ....Don't thank me, I did nothing.I...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: thanks ub...roc. PLEASE ....Don't thank me, I did nothing.
    I know nothing.
    I am only a wee investor like you.

Drilling results.

To add an other very important factor.
    The Anglo results, which will have to be redrilled to comply with todays standards, were some k's away from the Ida drillings.

(Your company, EXTRACT, did not pay one cent for these drillings, now is that a clever managerment team, I ask you?)

Which could or would suggest, the area between both drillings could or would contain a masked zone of # 92.

(An inspection of the mapping will shown Ida, a number of small zones and the the Anglo drilling zone.
    The area which Anglo chose to drill is huge and would be enough for most miners to have as 'the mine', alone ! )

Between both drilling zones is some k's away, as I stated, therefore is is possible, probable that the ore body runs some many k's, to the south of Ida.

Added to this is also the Rossing south zone, which runs to the northwest of Ida towards RIO's Rossing mine, some 15k's.

The overall ore body in length alone could be, well to me, it seems almost impossible....BUT.....someone must find the 'big one' !

The width.... this hasn't been drilled for yet.
    The depth, some parts are know to include # 92 down to 300feet.

And then there are the other target zones.
    And then there are the other targeted leases.

To me, this, to date is looking like the biggest of the big, # 92 ore bodies coupled with the highest average grades.

And then throw in some nice grades of copper along the way.
    And where copper is generally found in Nam, there could be silver and other minerals.

Readers, the more research that you do about EXTRACT and Nam,, the better the product and your future looks.

Then please read about Rossing, PDN, DYL and BMN's ore bodies, to give a balanced view of EXTRACT's project.

The low s/p, myself, I don't care.
    I am not here for the quick flash and a couple of dollars. Myself, I am looking for a long term result with dividends, and a monster s/p.

I have noticed, you may have also, that some s/p's rocket upwards when only stones are found on the surface, then slowly drift away into nowhere land.
    Just like the DOT.COM products.

Mean while companies, with the true results, just keep wandering along, slowly step by step. And without any fuss or bother with a managerment focused on their business, not flashy results.

And a wonderful example of this is of course, in modern day companies, PDN.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Disclaimer : I still could be 1000% wrong.
    I hold the following 92 stock, PDN, DYL, AGS and EXT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.