EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: something for uncle barry Hi guys just popped in for some...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: something for uncle barry Hi guys just popped in for some light reading and see we are getting hot under the collar.

Tis Ok, all is cool. We long term holders have been faced with having to defend our laborious studies with persons whom have come onto this thread in an abusive way. I spose I am also guilty of getting a little too defensive. Its nothing personal from any of us, just tired of going over the same stuff I spose.

At least one thing I am sure of, when this stock really starts performing in the way that we all want, we wont need to be defender it any more. Please understand why some posters get a little short.

We all just want to make money. Hope this week starts something good for us all.

In regards to the comparison with AGS, please be aware, that whilst yes, there are some brilliant grades and they are deep and they are in hard ground in comparison to AGS's shallow drilling, Peter Mac made it quite clear how he would be handling this situation at the AGM.

The intention is to begin an open cut as soon as possible at the Ida dome and then to follow the high grade ore zones via decline. I dont know how to explain it to you guys, but it is the norm in mining. There are various methods in mining, but it is not uncommon to mine like this. The ore would then HOPEFULLY be able to be treated at the rossing mill as the ore is in similar rock and situation to Rossing's orebody.

Hope this helps because it is difficult to compare apples to oranges. Still, most speccy investors really dont understand the process of mining and milling and therefore the high grade numbers will become extremely important as far as affecting the share price goes.

Take a look at GSE, WMT and MKY for examples of this

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $70.30K 7.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7826856 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2021924 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.