AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

re: ags qtr and drilling updates/help please Gamma Ray logging...

1. 90 Posts.
    re: ags qtr and drilling updates/help please Gamma Ray logging is very inaccurate as it measures gamma rays emitted from residual isotopes and not from the Uranium itself.
    Unfortunately Uranium is highly soluble and has a bad habit of dissolving and moving somewhere else, leaving behind the residual isotopes.

Gamma Ray Logging is reasonably accurate provided there is NO migration of the Uranium and that the system is static.
    It is clear that Beverley 4 Mile is an active system.

Gamma Ray Logging is cheap, but can be innaccurate in active systems

PFN is damn expensive. I believe there are only two PFN Units in Australia and maybe 30 in the world.
    One belongs to UXR Uranium one (Honeymoon)
    and the other belongs to Heathgate

Prompt Fission Neutron, works by firing neutrons in to the soil and splitting Uranium Atoms causing a small nuclear reaction. Each time a uranium 235 atom is split it emits 3 neutrons. By measuring the amount of neutrons emmitted, you can measure the amount of Uranium in the soil.
    As only Uranium causes a nuclear reaction, the results are very accurate.

Some holes are up, some holes are down.
    Overall it doesn't really mean a thing to the long term viability of Beverley 4 Mile which in my view is extremely good.
    The government have been crawling all over this thing with their tounges hanging out.

M2 has very good chalcopyrite shows (copper)
    What has been seen is typical of what you would see in the halo of an IOCG.

8 holes are being drilled at M2 instead of the original 5.
    This is more than likely a Halo for an IOCG.
    Very very promising indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.