AGY 4.82% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY 2017 what a year/bring on 2018

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    2017 has been an amazing year in the lithium space as the EV revolution finally really takes hold as car manufacturers step up their intensity to compete in the sector. China has been a major catalyst and with now mainstream and big end car manufacturers really stepping up their move into the sector after Tesla began a move that is finally gathering the momentum that we all saw coming but took so long. But here and now the EV sector is finally reaping rewards for those who saw this way ahead and those who even jumped on late and invested in this dream.

Back in January 2016 i took a punt on AGY as 1 of my low cap 1c or lower plays that was looking into the lithium space. That move has been life changing for me and many others who saw AGY's different way of fast tracking to production than other companies as a masterstroke in teaming up with Pablo 1 of the key experts in the lithium brine space in Argentina who has the experience and knowledge working with some of the big mining names on his home turf. What a masterstroke it has been and Jerko must be commended for his drive and want to take AGY so far so quick ahead of a huge 2018 coming up as AGY moves to production. Even when the chips were down and our Chinese investors did not show with the funding the board swiftly moved to raise stage 2 funding. There was no hesitation and the board moved quick to lock in funds at a price that in the end was a huge benefit for holders with less dilution than the Chinese funding agreement. In the end that move has turned out again to be a masterstroke rather than find new Chinese investors where by now AGY can source a better off-take deal when the time is right with Lithium prices higher and the hunger for lithium greater now. Right now AGY holds the upper hand and can move towards stage 2 production and secure a move on stage 3 funding at the right time which should see AGY become a serious player in the sector and i believe at a minimum 500 mill market cap. With the right partner who knows AGY may well be the next 1 bill capped Lithium company in 2018.

To Jerko and the board well done on a huge 2017 which saw many key milestones ticked off in the move towards production and a share-price rice for holders from 2.7c first trading day 2017 to a close of 26c on the last day of trading in 2017 today. Amazing gains plus a year high of 35.5c and for many especially those who got in early a life changing moment. Well done to the main man Jerko and the board Ranko, Alex and Malcolm for a huge 2017. Bring on 2018 as AGY become the next lithium producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $158K 1.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 3482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.