AGY 2.33% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Well, something like 200+ AGY posts to catch up on today.... and...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Well, something like 200+ AGY posts to catch up on today.... and I'm loving the enthusiasm, research and banter being shared on these threads.

This is the post though that stuck most in my head.

Just want to say I'm impressed with the camaraderie among posters here, and whilst I'm late to the party, I hope to be sharing the celebrations.

I'm kinda feeling cautiously fortunate that, in looking around for investment options a few weeks ago, I stumbled upon AGY when it first hit $0.17. Since then, the majority of my time has been occupied caring for my mum, but I have taken opportunities to top up several times down to $0.135. Mum is now out of hospital, and I'm glad to see AGY is also making a healthy recovery.

My appreciation and thanks to the posters who are generous with sharing their research and thoughts..... and fingers crossed that @seagull reputation is upheld with $0.20 being reached tomorrow .

(..... I also like that you guys are so organised about where to post. I feel like this should have been on the banter thread, but I left it here cause wanted to reply to @ShadeyP post.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $14.82K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1377270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 141862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.