AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY Expansion, page-8

1. 5,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2141
    Sounds like you're working on share prices rather than market caps. Do you know the difference? Having said that, SOI for these companies are similar so the share price does almost work as a surrogate in this case.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm a very happy AGY holder and am not tempted by LKE, but LKE has a much larger resource and if you assumed dilithium carbonate prices will hold long term (which I don't), LKE might be the better long term investment depending on several variables. LKE certainly has a much larger proven resource size than we do, which is a big advantage over AGY. By that metric alone they should be valued at a larger multiple to us. Sure, we are much closer to production which is why I'm in AGY, but long term as a 10 year sit and hold, LKE will probably perform better than AGY - they do have a far larger resource and eventually they will get into production. It will take years, but they will get there, and while yes, we'll have 2KTPA merrily producing mid next year, that's barely a tiny little percentage of LKE's production size once they get going.

However you spin it, valuing AGY by pegging LKE as a reference point of value doesn't really make sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.