AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY LOM Equivalent, page-108

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    Nice one. Glad you're happy with your investment.

No, I don't think the permits are a roadblock at all. Please re-read my posts if that's what you've taken out of it. I never said they weren't going to obtain the approvals - I did however predict they were going to take 6-12 months longer than the stated estimates that management here had said - which I am correct.

Also reading the Allkem annual report and seeing all the work and expansions they're also doing in the area, the Argentinian Government would definitely be giving them priority, as well as from memory another giant (Chinese I think?) company was soon to be investing billions into their Country for lithium mining, which again the Govnmnt would be silly not to prioritise them over AGY.

This could be an explanation for the long winded road to getting expansion approvals over the line.

Also, not directed at you, but because I brought up Allkem again - someone else here said I was 'shilling' that stock. I have no financial interest in Allkem at all. I'm simply bringing them up as they are perfect to compare the scale of the two companies for the purpose of estimating a realistic market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.