AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY LOM Equivalent, page-121

1. 13,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8306
    "I'm investing my hard earned into other people"

Yes, and I invested my hard-earned into Pablo and his team, and Jerko to manage the funding etc.
    As you know, PA has lived Li Brine processing and has very substantial experience and expertise. You claiming "luck" is nonsense. This was DD identifying a suitable risk/return potential, which has indeed worked out VERY well so far.
    Those that did not understand/respect Pablo's history and capability might see it as "luck", but that doesn't mean it's an accurate description.

I lose zero sleep over my investment here, and am confident of signifiant further gains ahead.

You want 50 bags from today, in short order, yeah go elsewhere... and face the risk that comes with that.

"Luck" is some ex-gold gold miner trying to develop and run a Li brine operation. Chalk and cheese. Good luck with that.
    I feel for the semi-blind LKE holders that bought in at ++$2.00 amongst the relentless hype and promises. 65% off their 52-week high as I type this, down 28% in the last 2 days....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.