AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY LOM Equivalent, page-65

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Even on completion of all those points, AGY still won't be worth more than $2-2.5b absolute max. That will get a lot of hate, being that this forum is almost exclusively uprampers and people thinking market cap should be at $2b right now (lol), but a sole project being Rincon isn't enough to warrant the company being worth any more than that. They absolutely pale in comparison to the other big players by a long margin.

So really at 725M MC you're only really going to make 2-3 give or take on your investment, the high side more so in quite a few more years.

I guess it's a matter of risk/reward and how long you want your money tied up. There's a lot better speculative plays right now, even in the lithium space, with much more potential for a much, much larger gain. The safe bet would be AGY, but won't see a comparative return to a more speculative stock for another 5-8 years minimum.

And let's be honest, 90% of you here are looking for a quick bang for buck. Otherwise you wouldn't be here literally 24 hours a day 7 days a week posting and replying to every single post. I say this collectively, but some much more than others.

If you got in early, well done. But unless you had a substantial amount of money looking to invest and didn't mind waiting another 5-10 years, I would definitely be eyeing other things and let this one just play out for current holders. Less risk here, less reward. I guess it's up to a persons risk tolerance and if they're content with a smaller gain over a longer period.

I cringe at all the opportunities I had to make a copious amount more return over the extraordinarily long time I've had funds tied up in AGY, but I'm content knowing they're on the right track, no matter how slow, and welcome the day it hits my (realistic) target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.