AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY LOM Equivalent, page-69

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    AGY has how many posts per day? Hundreds? I'm sure you have the time to dig through all your friend's posts and find it, unfortunately I don't sorry.

I'm just comparing the scale of the (one) project they have, current LIT prices, future possible expansion and in general where this Company is currently at with other big players. Mainly Allkem being the absolute monster they are being the Orocobre and Galaxy merge - currently $9.8b MC. For simplicity sake I'll use just one of their lit carbonate projects (Olaroz) which is currently producing over 12ktpa, and 27ktpa by the end of the year, which they're selling @ USD$24,000/t. Their financials are off the charts, $660m+ in cash, low debt, great financial position. They're expanding all over the place - another lit carbonate project to be producing H2 2023 with an initial 15ktpa, then option to expand to a 45ktpa operation. Not to mention the 40yr mine life on that one.

These lit carbonate projects are in the same area as Rincon, no wonder the Argentinian government are pissing around with our miniscule 10ktpa approvals. They have All-stars (no pun intended) knocking on their doors needing their own approvals and actually getting a move on with it.

Haven't even mentioned their other projects.

AGY are a little nat in comparison. Yet these guys are still valued at $9.8B. I think I was being pretty generous with my estimate of $2.5b max mc valuation.

EDIT: the Allkem 2022 annual report is quite a read. I encourage everyone to give it a look over to realise the actual scale of their current and future operations, it will give you some perspective into AGY.
    Last edited by pierre23: 15/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.