AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY LOM Equivalent, page-72

1. 13,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8309
    Lol don't give me lectures on GXY/ORE/AKE, I've held GXY since 2009 and am WELL aware of what they are (and aren't) up to. I have 7 figures invested there also btw.
    "expanding all over the place" my a$$.
    I've lived through the feet dragging and the permit delays and the 9 months of pond building at SDV (half way there yet?) etc etc etc. Don't for a second pretend that they are some gun operation. FAR from it. They have a lot of cash now and should be developing WAY faster than they currently are. Toyota ball&chain not helping one bit btw.

Re AGY:
    "I'm just comparing the scale of the (one) project they have, current LIT prices, future possible expansion"
    Really? I haven't seen any of your working that incorporates updated pricing scenarios, future expansions etc...?
    Big headline claims with no detailed analysis is meaningless.

AGY is ticking along nicely, I've presented clear and detailed comparisons with ORE's development progress here also, btw.

You seem sour because you lost money on AGY prior to the Pablo JV iirc..?

..and now you advise others to stay away with the benefit of hindsight illustrating you could have made more money elsewhere. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.