AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY LOM Equivalent, page-98

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    It's funny that you actually think AGY are worth more than a quarter of what AKE are with their one tiny 2ktpa project (including once they get to producing 12ktpa in 5 years time). Get some initiative, read their annual report, and learn that AGY barely scrape the barrel when it comes to producing, or in actual fact in every single aspect of the two businesses. Time for you to wake up. Difficult saying that to the resident upramper so I know it will fall on deaf ears.

I'm not sour at all, and who said I lost money on AGY? I've never lost money on this stock, stop fabricating things.

When did I advise others to stay away? You seriously need to take your blinders off and actually read the content being posted. I said the risk/reward are both low now that AGY is already valued at $720M+. It's also, IMO, not a very good investment throwing $2,000 into AGY expecting to make any more than $4-6k in 5-10 years, I'd call that pretty insignificant returns. Which is why I stated if someone had a substantial amount to invest and didn't mind their money being tied up for an extraordinarily long time for a small return - it comes down to ones risk tolerance and investment goals.

It's well apparent now that you're completely infatuated with the company, so much so that you dismiss almost every single other Company that gets mentioned here and placing AGY at the pinnacle. That's a piss poor attitude to have. Too much heart, not enough brain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.