AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

The market is very easily bored and remains very sceptical. AGY...

1. 5,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    The market is very easily bored and remains very sceptical.

AGY is not going to be producing commercially until mid next year. The market doesn't just price in an assumption of success a year in advance. Even if it does fully assume something will happen, it doesn't necessarily get priced in immediately, because money gets allocated to things which will bring returns more quickly. Some of those other companies do have puzzling prices.

What seems strange is that presumably if you're invested in AGY at this stage, you're thinking 'I was smart to get in early because I bought in before the market woke up to what we have and I got in at a good price'. Presumably you're not planning to sell until some time after mid next year. This being the case, why does the share price matter before mid next year? If anything it's an opportunity to top up. At worst, it doesn't really matter. Either way, don't stress about it; you weren't planning to sell at this stage anyway so if you believe in the company be patient or gleefully buy more. Unless you think the market is correct, in which case 'what's wrong with this stock?' is a question you should be answering rather than asking rhetorically, and you should probably be selling. You're going to give yourself ulcers if you continually expect the market to behave differently from the way it does behave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.