AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

This sort of crap really annoys me.. do your bloody research....

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    This sort of crap really annoys me.. do your bloody research. This whole thread just annoys me with the lack of any research and some BS attempt to get some momentum for LPI.

A few quick facts for you, Pablo left FMC after working with them for over a decade to go out on his own, he chose Rincon, he needed funding and that's where AGY comes in. So an expert in his field, with a lot of experience, chose Rincon...not the other way around. AGY didnt come across a salar and think 'let's see if this works'.

We get that you are with LPI, no one here cares. LPI has a larger and better quality resource, that's where it ends for you. Good luck in Chile with all the hurdles they continue to put up. How is that DFS working for you? Any funding yet? Oh..

We have made tonnes of BG LCE, no other junior can say that. Our process is SCALABLE and our resource is more than likely to get a lot larger and from the recent announcements you would be a brave man to bet against us getting favourable offtake agreements/funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.