AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Do some research... !Thread has gone to crap. People coming on...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Do some research... !

Thread has gone to crap. People coming on here with no research asking questions that they can find the answers to if they bothered to do some research.

Pilot plant is NOT profitable,,, done to prove production ( stated in announcements a while back ) Not sure how hard that is to understand for some people.. IT's a "PILOT" Plant !!!

Approx cost to produce 10,000TPa in PEA a few years back, ie around USD 4600 -4700 per tonne from memory

Cost to do 2000 TPa would, I expect, be a little more than that.

Reason for delay in funding / offtake too date was that they would have had to give up their IP, which they will not do.
    Now prices for Lithium on the increase, and expected to increase, they are knocking on our door to do a deal ( read the announcements )
    we are in no rush to do anything yet, lithium prices only going one way, we have funds to complete the first module. We are waiting for 10TPA approval and drilling to increase resource, which when we get done will only improve the companies position... so no need to rush into anything unless it is a great deal for AGY.

Posters that come on here, have no interest in the company , do no research in the company , have no communication with the company and then just bag it … I just cant take seriously. each to their own what they do with their time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.