AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

"I assume JZ and the new guy are doing what they can wrt...

1. 2,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1445
    "I assume JZ and the new guy are doing what they can wrt securing a strategic partner and funding for the expansion."

What makes you think they can secure a strategic partner and funding now, when they couldn't do it even when lithium was at full hype?

Perhaps you've forgotten, but before the height of the lithium run it was in an interview that JZ said the low lithium prices were the reason why they couldn't achieve any suitable offtakes or partnerships.

Couldn't secure funding outside of a cap raise for 2ktpa plant, couldn't secure strategic partnership at any stage, couldn't secure offtake agreement at any stage. But now that their 2ktpa plant is in C&M and likely not to be turned on again this decade, majority of their workforce laid off (we can only assume), millions yet to be spent on the 2ktpa plant when (or more importantly if) they get it back on and you legitimately think they can secure a strategic partner and someone to fund $400m on an expansion in their current position?

Without going wildly off topic, would love a legitimate explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $271.6K 7.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1174965 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1272049 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.