AGY 4.88% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY Shorts, page-467

1. 5,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    There have been delays, and while some delays are inevitable and to be expected, we'd probably all agree that we've had guidance which has been misleadingly optimistic. That's fair criticism.

Having said that, you claim to be a wonderful, balanced poster unlike the bulls who are irrational and biased, but you're almost as bad as them in the opposite direction.

Firstly, saying things are not going to plan implies that things aren't working. Everything you've listed (and you've made the exact same list more than once in a short period of time) is a delay, not something which isn't happening. Big difference.

Yes, they were projecting under six months for commissioning and it will be more than 12. That's unfortunate, but hey, we're now actually quite close - unless you are accusing the directors of outright lying, we have actually had successful 24 hour continuous production trials. We can't be too far off full continuous production at this point.

Talking about the 10KTPA plant being four years behind schedule is based on guidance more from more than four years ago, since before all that stuff which happened as a result of a virus coming out of Wuhan, China, etc. You're really making a stretch by acting as though that guidance is relevant.

Again, yes, I totally agree that there is valid criticism to be made against management and I haven't been shy about making it myself, but your big complaints are other people's bias and them treating you badly, but you are also extremely biased and you can't blame people for being critical of you when you post things like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $113.5K 2.719M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1288388 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 286916 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.