AGY 4.88% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY Shorts, page-469

1. 5,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222
    This doesn't make sense.

You state that delays mean things are not going to plan (you literally listed delays in response to being asked why someone thinks things aren't going to plan). You then confirmed this is what you were doing.

You then throw a hissy fit at me because I point out that while there have been delays, the plan is still moving forward and none of those things have been cancelled or abandoned.

I've never said you've never said anything positive. I said you are biased to the bear side. You may deny that, but we can all see it's true. Absolutely, posting outrageously bullish things will make you the most popular person here even if (sometimes especially if) what you're saying makes no sense, and conversely, being bearish makes you the most unpopular person here and the hatred is especially strong if you are demonstrably correct, I absolutely agree with this, it's terrible, but it is what it is, and that doesn't change the fact that you are biased and often disingenuous. One example I was using here is that you have been repeatedly using very old guidance as though it's relevant. It's like if you made a prediction five years ago in a post and I just kept on quoting that one post as evidence that you were always wrong about everything. Yes, they got that wrong, but it was a very long time ago and at that time none of us knew the world was largely going to be shut down for a couple of years etc.

For you of all people to say "Don't like my views, don't argue. Pretty simple really." (direct cut and paste quote from you from the post I'm responding to) is far beyond ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $184K 4.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114261 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 189101 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.