AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY Shorts, page-470

1. 4,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    I'm not throwing a hissy fit mate. You arrived here to bemoan the quality of the conversation, and you've picked up right where @Rotane left off. All I've done is list some reasons why the shorts may believe that things aren't going to plan, as asked. That's it, and it's entirely factual. Even if you don't like that one of those points involved old guidance, what about the other three that are all very recent? You're being just as selective in the arguments you choose. Bottom line, I haven't said it's not moving forward, cancelled or abandoned. So stop sh*tting the bed and creating fanciful arguments every time you read something you don't quite like.

And for the record, I don't really care where you think my bias lies. I certainly have a negative bias to AGY right now as it has given me many reasons to do so. But my bias will ebb and flow, based on how this company performs in comparison to other investment opportunities. When JZ finally pulls a rabbit out of the hat, I'll be right here saying well done. It's not a footy team you "get behind", it's an investment and you can "change sides" whenever you like, particularly when the company gives you reason to do so (like by signing a bloody offtake agreement).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.