AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I guess what I find...

1. 13,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8457
    Very interesting.
    Thanks for sharing.

I guess what I find particularly interesting is that in the past 5 weeks or so, the shorts have increased by over 35M units (almost doubled), without there really being any/much drop in sp.
    This seems to indicate some strength, ie. others (?) are happy to buy them all… but we won’t really know since the details are hard to find / unavailable.

Are they just getting greedy?
    Are they trying to milk the last few weak hands?
    Are they trying to “force” the TA?
    Are they comfortable with their earlier gains and just playing with their “profits”?
    Are they “employed” by whoever also might benefit from a low sp / capitulating longs?
    …lots to ponder.

I know that some will claim (as they already have) that these types of things are simply “conspiracy theories” but imo those individuals are incredibly naive to the games that these “deep pockets” will and do indeed play.

Imo the risk profile is incredibly asymmetric at these levels (ie minor downside vs massive upside), so best not to get tangled up in their games….
    Imo LT investors should focus on the long game and consider what lays ahead (and likely when), and evaluate the opportunity as it stands in that context.

Interesting times.

ps: haters, I’ll happily take 3M if it capitulates to 10c without any dealbreakers in sight, so please carry on. Go your hardest!

imo
    Dyor
    Last edited by GCar: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.